Business Week ^^

7:55 AM Miriam 0 Comments

A super busy week!! Business Week! I suggested to my group that we sell handicrafts which I felt would really appeal to the customers. So we did a consignment with a supplier from Armensa Sdn Bhd. And we sold really nice products. We did quite well even though at first we were worried whether it was the right choice. Here's a few pictures :)

Picture of me and group members :)

Picture of the bazaar.
Credits: Yew Soon Keat
The promotional advertisement

Some of our products :)

It was a great experience selling and it really enlightens me about business. Even though it was a super busy week I really learnt a lot from it. Teamwork is really super duper important to run a business and without it things could really go badly! Besides that, we have to think about the ways to attract customers and also how to promote our items. The items that were not selling as good as others we had to promote them so that we can clear stock. I had to have a good relationship with the supplier as well and En. Abdul Rahman was a great supplier. He manage to help send in more stock when our stocks were depleting and also because of that we manage to run our business successfully.

Now what's left is all the reports and presentations! *sigh* Ganbatte ne~ :) 

0 comments: